All rentals are subject to the terms and conditions stated below and on the rental agreement.
Minimum rental charge is 1 day. Each hour beyond the day is charged at 1/6 of the daily rate up to 6 hours, thereafter a full day rate plus C.D.W is applicable, and Ruhanmas reserve the right to revise or amend the rates without prior notice. Please confirm the rates in force at the time of rental.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
Ruhanmas accepts payments by credit cards only such as Visa and Master Card. Online payment processed by Ipay88 the leading online payment gateway provider in Malaysia. The name of Mobile88.com will be shown on Credit Card statement. Customer will receive a notification e-mail from Mobile88 on the transaction performed.
For all online booking, a reservation deposit of RM200 for Car, MPV and Van / RM50 for Motorbike & Scooter rental to be paid in advance to hold the booking on a confirmed basis. The balance of payment will be collected at the time of the commencement of the vehicle rental.
All renters must possess a valid driving license. License under probation are not accepted.
For online booking, cancellation is strictly not allowed. However, customers are given the option to reschedule booking date 3 days in advance, prior to the commencement date and subject to the availability of the vehicles.
Collision Damage Weaver (C.D.W) RM14/- per day for Car & MPV and RM7/- per day for Motorcycle & Scooter. With the purchase of these daily insurance (C.D.W), should there is any loss or damage to the vehicle rented, the hirer is only liable for RM900/- for the Car & MPV and RM200/- for Motorcycle & Scooter.
RENTERS ARE REMINDED OF THE FOLLOWINGS:
1. Insurance is void if the vehicle is driven under the influence of alcohol, or drug.
2. Under body and Overhead damage to the vehicle is at the renter's risk.
3. Insurance & C.D.W. is void if vehicle are driven by another driver who is not registered in the rental agreement.
4. Missing of vehicle accessories are not protected under insurance or Collision Damage Waiver (C.D.W).
5. Damage to the vehicle rented including dents and scratches which occurs while the vehicle is parked is at hirer's risk.
6. In the event of an accident, Ruhanmas must be advised immediately.
7. Motorcycles & Scooter are strictly to be used in Penang Island only. Helmet will be provided and it is compulsory to wear.
Petrol is at the hirer's expense. All vehicles are filled with the unleaded grade petrol only.
EXTENSION OF RENTAL
Should the renter wish to extend the rental beyond the agreed returning day, date and time, Ruhanmas must be informed 24 hours in advance. For one way rental i.e., renters who are terminating the rental at other city in Peninsular Malaysia, they must give 48 hours' notice to Ruhanmas. The required additional rental must be paid in advance to ensure extension of insurance coverage.
DRIVING INTO SINGAPORE AND THAILAND
Rentals out to Singapore and Thailand are not permitted. Therefore Ruhanmas vehicles can be used in Peninsular Malaysia only.
COLLECTION AND DELIVERY FEE
For online booking, we provide free pick up and drop off services daily 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m at the following locations below. However a Surcharge of RM50 will be levied for services rendered after the business hours 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m and on Public Holidays for all the locations below:-
1. Penang International Airport.
2. Church Street Pier & Swettenham Pier Georgetown.
3. Hotels & Apartments in Penang Island.
4. Factories in Bayan Lepas Industrial Park.
5. University Sains Malaysia (USM).
6. Penang Main Bus Terminal in Sungai Nibong.
7. Queensbay Mall, Gurney Plaza, Island Plaza, 1st Avenue & Prangin Mall Shopping Complex.
Delivery charges to location not mentioned above is determined on distance.
GPS NAVIGATION SYSTEM
The renter can also rent a GPS navigation system for only RM20 per day. In the event of theft or damage to the GPS device, the renter will be subjected to an excess fee up to a maximum of RM500. Rental of GPS is available upon vehicle collection and it is subject to the availability.
RENT IT HERE, LEAVE IT THERE
For rentals, terminating at other city in Malaysia a minimum rental days plus reposition fee is applicable. Please enquire when making the reservation.
PARKING AND TRAFFIC FINES
These are the responsibilities of the renter. Ruhanmas will try to contact the renter where possible to settle the parking and traffic fines however should the renter unable to be contacted the renter's particulars will be submitted to the authority concerned.